Carefully formulated to provide a high-quality unisex supplement with a therapeutic dosage of Saw Palmetto combined with Epilobium, lycopene, Horny goat weed, Pumpkinseed, Fish oil, selenium and Zinc. Saw palmetto has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to maintain urogenital health in males.
Available Sizes: 60 capsules
- Additional information
- Directions for Use
- Reviews (0)
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to maintain urogenital health in males
- Maintains sperm production, health and motility.
- Support healthy reproductive hormones
- Maintains healthy sexual function
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help support healthy prostate function
- Support healthy sexual function
- Antioxidant. Reduce free radicals formed in the body
Gordon AE & Shaughnessy AF (2003) Saw Palmetto for Prostate Disorder,American Family Physician.
Thorne Research (1998) Serenoa Repens Monograph, Alternative Medicine Review.
Braun L & Cohen M (2005) Herbs & Natural Supplements an evidence based guide, Elseviser Mosby
Goodlife Nutrition Australia
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Epilobium parviflorum herb 125mg
Natural fish oil 310mg
Directions for use: Take 1 capsules daily, with meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate
Contains Lactose, soy bean products. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.