$37.50 – $76.25 R.R.P R.R.P
or 4 fortnightly payments from $9.38 with More info
Calcium has a structural role in bones and teeth. Calcium is essential for cellular structure, muscle contraction, nerve transmission, enzyme activation and hormone function. Bone density increases in the first 30 years of life, reaching its peak at about the age of 30. Afterwards, bone density declines, and the decline increases more rapidly in women after menopause. Vitamin D is essential for promoting the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus and normal calcification of the skeleton.
- Maintain and support healthy teeth
- Maintain and support bone health
- A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Calcium may help prevent osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption (or words of like intent) and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
- Maintain and support healthy muscle contraction function
- Maintain and support nerve conduction
Available Sizes: 120 capsules / 90 Capsules
Bulk buying discount
Our company is always trying to help you save money!
If you purchase 2 to 11 of this product, you will get an attractive 10% discount
If you purchase more than 12 units of this product, we'll give your wallet a much-needed hug with 40% off!
- Additional information
- Directions for Use
- Reviews (0)
Calcium is essential for cellular structure, muscle contraction, nerve transmission, enzyme activation and hormone function
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
120 Capsules, 90 Capsules
Adults, take 1 – 3 capsules daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.